domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

Monochrome

I love Sundays!! just the other way around everyone else. It's a day to chill, enjoy ourselves, more time to dress up, longer sleep, and the BEST of all: Brunch in Meatpacking! That's my favorite kind of Sundays in NYC. For those who are visiting New York for the first time, make sure to visit the Meatpacking District. You'll definitely fall in love with it!! 
My favorite spot is in 14 St, right under the High Line. You must visit it if you're near the city on a Sunday afternoon. You will love walking all the way though it's cobbled streets. 
Talking about my outfit, pink is my favourite color since forever, everytime that I have to choose a color to wear I don't hesitate on picking pink!! Most of all if we're talking about a monochrome outfit!!
I think that the "color block" trend come and goes all the time. But if you ask me about a girlish, trendy and elegant outfit I would definitely go for a monochrome pink outfit, trust me, you can never go wrong with it!.
it's always a plus knowing how to choose the right accesories to take your outfit to the next level. I'm talking about this animal print bag, red shoes and black hat.
Never forget a little of red lipstick ;)
Happy Sunday!!
Xx
Maria
PS: it’s a great time to go Fall shopping now as you can find a lot of SALE items!!!
   


 Jacket and Pants - Vintage | Hat - Urban Outfitters | T-shirt - Forever 21 | Shoes - Indian Emporium (Uruguayan brand) | Bag - Saratina (Uruguayan brand) 

Photos by Nicolas Rodriguez
Styling by Anabella Pallombo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario