viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

New York, New York

I’m a fashion designer from Uruguay. I moved to New York for a period of time a month ago, and I’m doing an internship at Monrowe Magazine in NYC. I really love doing this!!.
With this blog I want to share my point of view about fashion which I think it’s not just about what we see in Magazines and Fashion shows.
There’s a WHOLE world deep inside every collection and in my case is the best way to express myself.
This look that I’m posting today are from a photoshoot I did some time ago in my home town.






Skirt - H&M | Turtle neck sweater - my design | Coat - Indian Emporium | Sneakers - Adidas | Sunnies - Ray Ban | Tights - DKNY
                
                Photos by Nicolas Rodriguez
                Styling Anabella Palombo                       

               



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario