lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

NYC NEVER SLEEPS

Night strolls around the city...


I just LOVE spending my nights in New York walking around the city. 
Specially in nights like this one before the cold weather settles in for good.
I also love all white outfits like this one I'm wearing and it always look great to add details in other light colors, that's why I've chosen nude high heels and grey scarf.
The hat adds a boho vibe to the outfit which I think it's perfect to walk down the streets of New York.

PS: A lot of people wrote me asking to write in spanish too! I've been posting in english because most of the people who read me speak english and other languages, but I love that all of you guys get involve with my blog, so here's my post in spanish.

Me encanta pasar mis noches en Nueva York caminando por la ciudad, especialmente en noches como esta antes de que el frío se instale para siempre.
También me encantan los outfits completamente blancos como este que estoy usando en estas fotos. Siempre esta bueno agregarle detalles en colores suaves, por eso es que elegi zapatos de taco en color nude y una bufanda gris.
El sombrero le agrega un toque boho al outfit que me parece perfecto para caminar por las calles de Nueva York.











Pants and Vest - ZARA | Scarf - Vintage | Hat - Forever 21 | T-Shirt - Forever 21

Photos by Zeff Green 

Check the entire album and his profile here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45385217@N02/sets/72157660206941812/

Xx
Maria Carballo











No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario